WVU’s Trey Lowe Announces Transfer Intentions

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s Trey Lowe Announces Transfer Intentions

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by dawg8.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

WVU’s Trey Lowe Announces Transfer Intentions West Virginia sophomore Trey Lowe has announced his intention to transfer. Thank you WVU! pic.twitter.co
    [See the full post at: WVU’s Trey Lowe Announces Transfer Intentions]

Woodrow “Trey” Lowe (“Trey” because he was born Woodrow Lowe III) was a heralded Bolivar, Tennessee Central High School quarterback when he committed to WVU on July 11, 2017.

He chose WVU over Illinois, North Carolina, Army, Navy, Memphis and Charlotte.

Lowe passed for 1,601 yards and 20 TDs and 4 interceptions in 2016 while playing for his father, Woodrow Lowe, Jr. Trey’s grandfather, Woodrow Lowe, is in the Alabama Football Hall of Fame, so he has great bloodlines.

It just didn’t work out for him or WVU. I wish Trey well.

Good luck Trey

Another one bites the dust…..  With Kendall(SR) and Doege(JR), the competition would be tough.  Would have loved for him to be around but I can see where he would get more PT at another school.  Seriously doubt that he ends up as a P5 school.

I see the problem’s with posting are yet to be fixed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home forums BlueGoldNews WVU Sports WVU’s Trey Lowe Announces Transfer Intentions